Our experienced and skillful team of JC tuition teachers are confident and highly qualified to help students prepare for their A-levels.
We Offer Only The Best
Anyone can lay claim to be a good tutor but we deliver with results. A series of stringent checks are performed on all potential teachers to ensure they have the qualifications and capabilities to help our students excel. After qualifiying for a position at our centres, their performance will also be constantly monitored to make sure they adhere to our centre’s high standards.
- Graduated from National University of Singapore with Bachelor of Arts, majoring in Economics & National Institution of Education with a Postgraduate Diploma in Education
- More than 8 years of teaching experience, familiar with both A-level and IB economics syllabi
- Taught at various schools
- Ex-tutor @ one of top 5 junior colleges & top IB school in Singapore
- Teaching style: exam-oriented, answering techniques for essay-based and case study questions, real world applications
Style Of Teaching
Kenn has a unique teaching methodology and adopts a mixture of strategies to make sure the student excels in the subject. He believes that in order for a student to perform in a certain subject, he or she must first be interested in what they are learning and that is why Kenn goes all out to ensure his lessons are engaging and easily relatable for the student. Kenn also examines the syllabus holistically and will reverse engineer the techniques required to excel during the examination by ensuring the optimal amount of content is covered without compromising on the learning quality. Through analysing real-world problems and having weekly discussions, Kenn hopes to help his students identify the essential application skills that are required to achieve that Distinction for A Levels.
Dr. Hashim Ali
- More than 20 years of teaching experience
- Ex JC tutor @ one of top 5 junior colleges
- Teaches with a set of exam-oriented notes with relevant and current examples
- Has written more than 10 Economics guide books
- Including “Comprehensive Guide for A-Level” – reprinted 16 times & “Skills for writing better economics essays”
Hendra Wong (Chemistry)
- B.sc (hons) in Chemistry, National Technology University (NTU)
- Full time tutor for JC and IP since 2012
- Gold Medal, Absolute Winner, Best Theory in Chemistry Olympia
420 North Bridge Road
+65 9772 2903